About PRIM&R Conferences
PRIM&R’s conferences are the cornerstone of our commitment to advancing the ethical conduct of research. These events bring together stakeholders in the fields of human subject protections and animal care and use to consider complex, challenging, and current issues in the conduct of ethical research. Please review PRIM&R's conference principles and expectations.
Our conferences feature programming for those new to their field, as well as professionals with many years of experience in human subjects protection or animal care and use. Attendees from around the globe come together and immerse themselves in lively discussions about everything from best oversight practices to key ethical concepts. Participants leave energized and better equipped to help their research programs become stronger and more effective.
By attending PRIM&R's conferences, you will have unparalleled access to:
- Learning through several formats: keynote addresses, panel and plenary sessions, and hands-on breakout sessions
- Practical information on the content, interpretation, and implementation of the federal regulations governing research
- Solutions to challenges that stem from with highly sensitive research and emerging methodologies as well as those related to longstanding ethical, administrative, and compliance issues
- Varied networking opportunities with a large and vibrant professional community
- Conference proceedings consisting of audio and video archives of keynote and plenary presentations